Be sure to read these step-by-step instructions if assembling the Springer Signs has you confused.
- Install no-mar anti-slip feet by pushing Feet into holes on bottom of Base and pressing drive pin in completely to lock foot into hole.
- Attach Spring Assembly to Base using Truss Head Bolt and Washer. Insert Truss Head Bolt with Washer through outer recessed holes in bottom of Base and tighten into Spring Assembly. You may have to apply pressure to the screw when starting.
- Add 1 – 1 ½ gallons (4-6 litres) of water into Ballast Port on top of Base and then insert Ballast Port Cap. The sign will now weigh 18-22 lbs (8-10 kg.).
- Attach decorated/lettered Sign Face to Base by inserting rods from Spring Assembly into flutes of the Sign Face. Make sure Sign Face is centered and resting on top of Spring Assemblies.
- To add more tension between Sign Face and Spring Assembly move Rod from Spring Assembly 1-2 flutes on Sign Face.
- Decorate/letter Sign Face before attaching to Base. Keep design simple for maximum impact.
- To transport, tip sign on side using handhold and carry from Spring Assembly.
- For added stability add more water through the Ballast Port.